Bridge between MSMQ and JMS

sj

I am interested in a generic bridge that can provide message exchange
between MSMQ and JMS.

I am aware of the MS Host Integration Server, and its bridge for IBM MQ
Series.

However, I want to be able to move messages from MSMQ to any JMS MQ:
TIBCO, IBM, WebLogic, JBoss etc.

Is there or are there off-the-shelf bridges that can do this for me?

Sandeep

Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Msmq To Jms

Actually it is not so difficult to interact with MSMQ through java. I have done so many R&D on JNI work to interact with MSMQ.
There is very cool approache to make c++ based dll by using JNI concept in visual studio c++ 6.0.
I have written so many dll on it and able to recieve the messages from MSMQ by using this dll in java class u will get String message and send it to JMS.
If you need more infomration on it just mail me and one more think everything is free.