Browser problems in C#.NET and VB.NET Web Applications

Fred Nelson

Hi:

I have launched my first C# web application and the app is running just
fine for all but one user.

I have an Internet Explorer 6 (on Win 2000) browser related problem with one
user: their browser displays everything REALLY large. Labels cover text
boxes and buttons and they can't use the application. I'm using cascading
style sheets and everything works fine on all machines with this one
exception.

This user has the very same problem when accessing a VB.NET web application
I also wrote that everyone else can get to just fine.

Does anyone know if there is a program change I can make that will "reset"
the browser? This would be the best solution since others could have this
problem. If not then is there a fix for this problem - I've looked all
around and can't find one.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

Fred