browser specific themes and web.config

Guest

Is there a way to specify browser specific themes in the web.config like you
can in the page declaration of a content page?

If you can't there and you can't in the master page, then you have to
declare them for every content page, and that does not seem very efficient.

If there is no way better way to do that, is there some way to leverage the
detection code microsoft has already written in my own http module to sort
things out?

Brock Allen

You can have browser specific property assignments:

<asp:Label ie:Text="This is IE" ff:Text="This is FireFox">

I'd poke around MSDN for the exact docs on this... It's related to the adapter
plumbing.