RewritePath and Themes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jay Jetley, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. Jay Jetley

    Jay Jetley Guest

    Hi,

    I am using .NET 2.0, themes and an IHttpModule to rewrite urls. The problem
    I have is that if the path that is typed in has a different number of sub
    directories then the themes stop working as .NET sees the page running at
    its true location rather than the fake one.

    e.g

    ~/category1/category2/category3/list.aspx

    actually runs as

    ~/categories/list.aspx

    When I look at the source all of the theme images and style sheets are
    defined as

    .../app_themes/theme1/theme1.css

    instead of

    .../../../app_themes/theme1/theme1.css

    Is there any way to alter the path .NET is using for the themes?

    Many thanks in advance,

    Jay

    Jay Jetley, Jun 1, 2006