RewritePath and Themes

Jay Jetley

Hi,

I am using .NET 2.0, themes and an IHttpModule to rewrite urls. The problem
I have is that if the path that is typed in has a different number of sub
directories then the themes stop working as .NET sees the page running at
its true location rather than the fake one.

e.g

~/category1/category2/category3/list.aspx

actually runs as

~/categories/list.aspx

When I look at the source all of the theme images and style sheets are
defined as

.../app_themes/theme1/theme1.css

instead of

.../../../app_themes/theme1/theme1.css

Is there any way to alter the path .NET is using for the themes?

Many thanks in advance,

Jay