Themes, Pages, and Master Pages

MS News

I am trying to understand some basic things about themes.

Why cannot I attach a theme to a master page?

When I define a CSS within a theme and then attach the theme to a page it
seems that I cannot use the CSS definitions directly on that page. Is this
correct? If so, why?

Thanks

Jay

Guest

in the web.config in the <pages> tag add a styleSheetTheme attribute with the
name of your theme. If that isn't what you want to do, you can always
temporarily drop the CSS link directly into the master page for editing and
then remove it when done (unless of course you want it directly on that page).