    Special Discount to first 50 Clients.

    I am waiting to see you, Client satisfaction is my first priority and I'll never let you down.

    Engineer MAK
    ea MAK, May 15, 2014

  2. ea MAK

    Oct 28, 2014
    Likes Received:
    I am trying to write a code that lists all possible assignments of say n objects in p containers.

    For instance, if N={a,b} is the containers set and S={1,2} is the objects, then I want to have:

    { ( {1,2} , { } ) ; ( {1} , {2} ) ; ( {2} , {1} ) ; ( { } , {1,2} ) } where the tuple elements are respectively assignments to objects a and b from N.

    This grows rapidly in fact for N containers and S objects, there are N^S possibilities which I want the program to list.

    How you ever encountered any code, pseudo code, or algorithm that would list all the possibilities?

    Thanks a lot.
    mghorba, Oct 28, 2014

  3. ea MAK

    Sep 7, 2015
    Likes Received:
    hi, can u help me in stereo vision and depth estimation using matlab 2014
    mariakh12, Sep 7, 2015