    I am waiting to see you, Client satisfaction is my first priority and I'll never let you down.

    Regards
    Engineer MAK

    ea MAK, May 15, 2014

  2. ea MAK

    mghorba

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am trying to write a code that lists all possible assignments of say n objects in p containers.

    For instance, if N={a,b} is the containers set and S={1,2} is the objects, then I want to have:

    { ( {1,2} , { } ) ; ( {1} , {2} ) ; ( {2} , {1} ) ; ( { } , {1,2} ) } where the tuple elements are respectively assignments to objects a and b from N.

    This grows rapidly in fact for N containers and S objects, there are N^S possibilities which I want the program to list.

    How you ever encountered any code, pseudo code, or algorithm that would list all the possibilities?

    Thanks a lot.

    mghorba, Oct 28, 2014

  3. ea MAK

    mariakh12

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi, can u help me in stereo vision and depth estimation using matlab 2014

    mariakh12, Sep 7, 2015