C/ C++

Ray at

Not just in ASP pages, no, but like Your Name Here said, or you can code in
C# in ASP.NET.

Ray at home

Tim Slattery

Peter Morris said:
Is it possible to write ASP applications in C or C++?

You can't use C or C++ as a scripting language in an ASP page. At
least I have not heard of anybody supplying such a thing.

You can write COM objects in C++ that can then be used by ASP scripts
(Server.CreateObject(....)).