Become a C++ programmer

Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi! Are there C++ programmers here? I like to learn C++ (self-taught) and I would like to become a professional programmer with it. But all the programmers around me say that it is too hard and I should go instead with web development (which I hate). Can someone tell me from experience how it is to program with C or C++ in real-life applications?

Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
It is widely accepted that C ++ remains a highly efficient programming language of all computer programming languages. The C ++ programs are sharp and more portable.

You need to form a long -term commitment. The time and energy amount for learning C ++ will be different depending on your commitment level.

You need to apply yourself thinking. There is a lot to learn, and it can be heavy to get through C ++ basics. For example, you need to understand the basic things and take time out to seek support from peers and more experienced C ++ programmers.

Follow guidelines and C ++ standards.

Practice, practice and more practice. Whatever approach you use to learn C ++, take time to apply what you have learned, the best way to know is what you understand what you have learned.

Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
depends if u already familiar with other programming languages, if so, it will be a little bit hard and time consuming compared to python or JS, but if you have NO programming experience at all, i suggest you to back off and begin with a more human-friendly language like GO or LUA