C++ Developer (New Yorker) Wanted

Thankyoujob

This recruitment is for our client and not for ourself. This clinet is
a software company. Please specify your annual salary or hourly rate
expectation and available time in your job application.

Our client is seeking experienced C++ Programmer/Analyst to assist in
developing state of the art online trading and risk management
software.

The successful candidate must have strong C++.

Working knowledge of relational databases and finance are helpful.

Design skills, multithreading, IPC, Java, and Web Services are a plus.

Exeperience working with Reuters FIX protocol messenging frameworks.