Urgenr requirement ## C++ developer## Newport Beach ,CA# please shareresume to [email protected]

sidharth kumar

Hi,
Please have a look at the job requirement below and let me know your interest,share your updated resume to (e-mail address removed)

Job Title: C++ Developer
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Rates: Market

We are seeking a C++ developer to join our server development team to automate investment compliance system rules pertaining to various fixed income calculation types.
The candidate should demonstrate an advanced level of understanding of general systems concepts/computer science fundamentals and their application tosolve business problems.

Primary responsibilities will include:
Collaborate with other developers and business analysts to complete, thoroughly test and deliver high quality C++ software
Troubleshoot data or software issues and rapidly implement fixes
Work with QA and CM team for code tests and deployment

Experience/Skillset:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Proficient and recent C++ working experience is required
Solid grasp of STL data structures and algorithms
Experience with multi-threaded application development
Strong grasp of design patterns and UML
Hands-on experience with Enterprise relational databases, preferably Oracleincluding complex table joins
Experience with UNIX/Linux environments and scripting languages: UNIX Shellcommands, Python a plus
Familiarity with Source Control Software especially SVN is a plus
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.

Thanks and Regards,

Sidharth Kumar
Technical Recruiter
Tekshapers inc.