C++ Gurus Wanted NYC

JA_2007

Hello

I am looking for C++ experts, in UNIX environment with financial
industry background for my direct client in NYC. If anyone is
interested or you know someone who might be interested please get get
in touch with me at (e-mail address removed). Excellent financial package or
referal fee.

John

Victor Bazarov

JA_2007 said:
I am looking for C++ experts [..]

If you want to ask them a question, please, by all means, do.
If you want to hire one, this is a wrong place to look. Try
'misc.jobs.offered'.