C++ Runtime Library error message - Pythonwin?

goldtech

Hi,

Doing GIS [Geographic Information Systems] scripts.

I was running a batch clip script that worked OK for 126 iterations
then I got the following message:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

program: C:\python21\pythonwin\pythonwin.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual
way. Please contact the applications support team for more
information."

What does this mean? Using XP. Is there a log on my system that gives
more info?

Thanks

kyosohma

Hi,

Doing GIS [Geographic Information Systems] scripts.

I was running a batch clip script that worked OK for 126 iterations
then I got the following message:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

program: C:\python21\pythonwin\pythonwin.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual
way. Please contact the applications support team for more
information."

What does this mean? Using XP. Is there a log on my system that gives
more info?

Thanks

Dunno. You should redirect the stdout/stderr to a log file and stick
some informative print statements in your code. Then when it crashes,
you might be able to track this down.

Mike