C++ Software Engineer

technical recruiter

I am working on following rek, if you or any of your friend is
interested , please send me matching profile at (e-mail address removed)

Title : Software Engineer IV

Location : San jose CA

Duration: 6 months +

* Code highly available, testable, scalable, monitorable components
using C++
* Design core, backend software components that interact with
databases and other services.
* Conduct design and code reviews

Job Requirements
--------------------------
BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
5+ years professional related experience or Master’s Degree and 3+
years
* Experience building and designing large-scale server applications.
* Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C++ on Linux.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented principles.
* Knowledge of SOA
* Experience with working on Relational Databases, SQL. Knowledge of
Oracle preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills

Regards,

Kavita

281-990-2294

(e-mail address removed)