c++ Tricky / Interview

NileshKorpe

Can you please send me link of some c++ tricky (confusing) questions
usually asked in the c++ technical interview.

Thank You

Earl Purple

NileshKorpe said:
Can you please send me link of some c++ tricky (confusing) questions
usually asked in the c++ technical interview.

Thank You

If you really want to sort out good C++ programmers, try hitting them
with some GOTW problems.

You'll find them at Herb Sutter's site http://www.gotw.ca

Some of them are quite tricky, so even a good candidate might miss
something, but assuming you are or have there highly competent C++
programmers, hitting someone with a GOTW or two is likely to show their
true mettle.

phlip

Puppet_Sock said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote:

So, this web site advocates that people who read rec.puzzles
should be preferred over people who read comp.lang.c++.

Bleah. Next they will be pulling for Soduko fans.

The horror!

Axter

NileshKorpe said:
Can you please send me link of some c++ tricky (confusing) questions
usually asked in the c++ technical interview.

Check out following links:
http://axter.com/CPP_Interview_questions.htm
http://www.techinterviews.com/index.php?cat=2
http://www.handheldfriendly.net/blb/resume/quest2.html