Specify the link in HTML and target attribute

Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Is this how to specify the link in HTML and explain the target attribute? Please refer this! Q No - 26. I am new to this space and coding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ad

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
24
This is a good answer, but you could add 'framename' - Opens the linked document in the named iframe. And that all modern browsers can over ride these attributes in the browser's setting.

Ad