Ads not showing on Youtube data API v3

Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have used a youtube player view (com.google.android.youtube.player.YouTubePlayerView) in my android app. Before May 2021, It shows ads without any problem, but suddenly it stops showing ads in my player view, only the yellow line of ads on the scroll bar shows that the video contains ads but it doesn't show ads anymore on a video.

Users are always complaining about ads not showing. Please help me with this..

XML layout

Code:
<LinearLayout
    android:id="@+id/linear_Layout_youtube"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:gravity="center_vertical"
    android:layout_weight="6">

<com.google.android.youtube.player.YouTubePlayerView
    android:id="@+id/youtube_view"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    android:background="#000" />
</LinearLayout>

This was asked during my android developer interview.