    Any good third-party links is appreciated.

    Thanks
    Saravana

    svenkatesan, Jun 19, 2007

  2. svenkatesan

    clintonG Guest

    I told you about Aptana. Did you download it and evaluate it? The native
    code is Java because Aptana was derived from Eclipse but if you code with C#
    what's the problem? You're not going to find anything open-source anything
    near the quality of Aptana. Its amazing the difference in quality and
    competency of developers when comparing these particular apples and oranges.

    Finally, for those reading-along its not open-source but PowerBuilder now
    supports the .NET Framework and competes with Visual Studio 2005.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jun 29, 2007