C# Web form designer [Open source]

svenkatesan

Does anybody know of a good open source (C# technology) that can be
used to design HTML pages.
I know we can use Visual Studio or Winword or Frontpage but I am
looking for a tool that can be customized for us and and can be
distributed.
Any good third-party links is appreciated.

Thanks
Saravana

clintonG

I told you about Aptana. Did you download it and evaluate it? The native
code is Java because Aptana was derived from Eclipse but if you code with C#
what's the problem? You're not going to find anything open-source anything
near the quality of Aptana. Its amazing the difference in quality and
competency of developers when comparing these particular apples and oranges.

Finally, for those reading-along its not open-source but PowerBuilder now
supports the .NET Framework and competes with Visual Studio 2005.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com