    Any good third-party links is appreciated.

    Thanks
    Saravana

    svenkatesan, Jun 19, 2007

  2. svenkatesan

    Mark Rae Guest

    What is your purpose for this i.e. why are you trying to reinvent the
    wheel...?

    Mark Rae, Jun 19, 2007

  3. John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 19, 2007
  4. svenkatesan

    Riki Guest

    - SharpDevelop (for general dotnet programming, but also web programming)
    - NVU (not C# but C or C++ I think)

    Riki, Jun 19, 2007
  5. Can Eclipse do C# ?

    I thought it was Java/C-C++ oriented.

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 19, 2007
  6. John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 19, 2007
  7. svenkatesan

    clintonG Guest

    I would seriously suggest trying Aptana first. This open-source IDE has
    apparently been developed from the Eclipse code and my short time using it
    has caused me to rethink continuing to use the crippleware Microsoft
    continues to sell. Aptana is way cool and IMO should not to be
    over-looked...

    clintonG, Jun 19, 2007
  8. John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 19, 2007
  9. Thanks for the info, John.

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 19, 2007
  10. svenkatesan

    svenkatesan Guest

    We are trying to develop a webform designer that our customers can
    use. The webform designer should have the ability to design HTML
    webpages and we would customize them with custom control names
    attributes in the way in which we want our customers to use.

    svenkatesan, Jun 20, 2007
  11. svenkatesan

    svenkatesan Guest

    Eclipse is not the right tool for this task since it is programming
    tool and I am trying to find a simple HTML designer tool with open
    source.

    svenkatesan, Jun 20, 2007
  12. svenkatesan

    svenkatesan Guest

    I think my terminologies was not correct earlier.
    OK, I would like to know if there are any open source(C#) HTML
    DESIGN
    editors that would allow you to design HTML Pages. I would need the
    source for this editor.

    svenkatesan, Jun 21, 2007
  13. John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 21, 2007