    productive. I am used to learning curves and willing to climb any of them.
    Any links to information describing how to "get what you want" using the vs
    studio 2005 web forms designer would be appreciated.

    S. Daum, Aug 30, 2006

  2. you should buy a book on html, and not use the designer until you understand
    html

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Aug 30, 2006

  3. Hi,
    I concur. I think it's impossible to build a web application without
    understanding how the web works, and how HTML is rendered in the browser.

    HTH,
    Laurent

    Laurent Bugnion, Aug 30, 2006
  4. S. Daum

    S. Daum Guest

    Thanks for both responses. I'm now consuming all I can find on HTML and how
    web pages work. I guess I was a little ahead of myself making this
    analogy...I didn't need to learn the Widows API to learn how to make vb
    forms, maybe I won't have to learn the "internals" to make web forms. Guess
    again.

    S. Daum, Aug 31, 2006