c# web service causing Internal Server error on remote machine

marko.lahtinen

Hello!

I've created a c# web service with Visual Web Developer 2005 express
and a client with Borland Delphi 7. Then client uses post method to
access the webservice.

When I debug the service in my local machine everything works fine.
When I deploy the service to remote server and try to access it I get
Internal Server error. When I test the webservice in the server with a
web browser it works.

What should I do to fix this problem or where could I start looking
for problems?

Thanks for your help!

Marko

John Saunders [MVP]

Hello!

I've created a c# web service with Visual Web Developer 2005 express
and a client with Borland Delphi 7. Then client uses post method to
access the webservice.

When I debug the service in my local machine everything works fine.
When I deploy the service to remote server and try to access it I get
Internal Server error. When I test the webservice in the server with a
web browser it works.

What should I do to fix this problem or where could I start looking
for problems?

Internal Server Error usually means an unhandled exception in your
application.