calendar extender css

JohnE

I have a gridview that when in 'Edit' there is a date field that has a
calendar extender in it. Everything does work but the css. When the
calendar appears, it does not take on all the css below. I have been
changing colors to see what transpires, but it has the one color (Aqua, test
color only) and a bold header. The source code is below the css.

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax__calendar_container
{
border:1px solid #cccccc;
background-color: Aqua;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_header
{
background-color: #ffffff;
margin-bottom: 4px;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_title,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_next,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_prev
{
color: #004080;
padding-top: 3px;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_body
{
background-color: #e9e9e9;
border: solid 1px #cccccc;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_dayname
{
text-align: center;
font-weight: bold;
margin-bottom: 4px;
margin-top: 2px;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_day,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_month,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_year,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_active
{
color: Yellow;
background-color: #ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_today
{
font-weight: bold;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover ajax_calendar_today
{
background-color: Red;
}

..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_other,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_day,
..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_title
{
color: White;
}

<cc1:CalendarExtender ID="calDevTargetEndDate"
runat="server" TargetControlID="txtDevTargetEndDate"
Format="M/d/yyyy" CssClass="ListEdit_theme1" >
</cc1:CalendarExtender>

Can anyone see what is wrong here? Are my colors mislabeled? I would like
to get it similar to those on the asp.net site.

Thank you.
John