calling .Net Webservice using SOAPpy

Achim Domma (SyynX Solutions GmbH)

Hi,

I'm using SOAPpy to call a .Net Webservice. Using
WSDL.Proxy(service_url) works fine but has to get the WSDL each time
from the server.

If I try SOAPpy.SOAPProxy(service_url) the call fails with low level
SOAP errors.

Was somebody able to call a .Net service without using WSDL.Proxy and
could provide me with an example?

regards,
Achim

PS.: I could post error message, but I don't think that they are very
helpfull.