Can Altova mapforce be used to map fields between two RDF (Resource Definition Framework) XML files?

Michael Herman \(Parallelspace\)

Suppose I have two RDF files (and corresponding RDF Schema files) that are
used to store calendar appointment information using different (RDF)
schemas.

Can Altova mapforce (http://www.altova.com/products_mapforce.html) be used
to map the appointment fields in one RDF file to the fields in the second?

To do this, how do I create the XSD XML schema files that I think mapforce
requires as prerequisites?

If mapforce can't be used for RDF files, what tools/approaches do you
recommend?

Cheers,
Michael.