can any one tell reason abt this error

vamsee.maha

hi all,

Iam using "eclipse-jee-europa3.3-win32" in windowsXP OS.

I written java code for String Reverse

package com.hbos.bpms;

import java.lang.String;
import java.lang.StringBuffer;

public class ReverseString {

private static void doStringReverseChar(String input) {

System.out.println("\nOriginal string: " + input);

StringBuffer reverse = new StringBuffer(input).reverse();
System.out.println("Reverse character string: " + reverse);

System.out.println("\n");
}

/**
* Sole entry point to the class and application.
* @param args Array of String arguments.
*/
try {
doStringReverseChar(args[0]);
}catch(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException aie) {
System.out.println(aie);

I got the following Output for input String "Katak"

Original string: Katak
Reverse character string: kataK

Along with the following error

ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return
code = -2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183): [../../../src/share/back/
util.c:820]

can anyone tell me the reason & what i need to do to avoid such errors.

Jeff Higgins

vamsee.maha said:
hi all,

Iam using "eclipse-jee-europa3.3-win32" in windowsXP OS.

Along with the following error

ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return
code = -2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183): [../../../src/share/back/
util.c:820]

can anyone tell me the reason & what i need to do to avoid such errors.

See the bug database:
<http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6476706>

I think it's got something to do with an interaction with the Windows
Firewall stuff.