Can I call a WSH from ASP?

ben h

And vice versa?

I want to have a single script for sending emails, accessible from both
ASP pages in any virtual directory in our websites (all on the one
server), plus accessible from a number of WSH (windows scripting host
vbscript files) which are triggered by the web servers Scheduled tasks.

The script formats text and checks emails and so on.

Is this a candidate for a web service? if so, how would i write it? Is a
web service available from WSH?

Ben

Michael Harris \(MVP\)

multi-post

answered in microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.scripting.vbscript