Can I get a Job

Reaction score
framework coders are introduce with more valuable skills, mastering WordPress or Symphony ( and pals ) is one more reason to hire somebody.

'BootStrap' and 'Jquery' are both well known too.

As you have 'Front-End' experience, you can get a job, sure.

you'll learn about web technologies all your life.

Html is now at the 5th version, with new tags, semantics and animations handling, modern input tags and features.

Reaction score
More than likely you wouldn't. You'd be better off starting your own lil' company in order to only offer the things you enjoy doing, if you want to get paid for it. You also have to be able to explain to your potential clients why you prefer not to use all that framework garbage while helping them to understand why that type of bloated mess is only for "Visual" user agents and not fully accessible to others like those with disabilities (HINT: the actual "purpose" of HTML).

"framework coders are introduced with more valuable skills, mastering WordPress or Symphony ( and pals ) is one more reason to hire somebody ... 'BootStrap' and 'Jquery' are both well known too."

There's a reason why real webmasters refer to these as 'BootCrap' and 'TurdPress', because the markup they provide is a bunch over-bloated garbage and to claim you've mastered it just shows you know nothing about HTML, CSS, Javascript, accessibility or anything else. You just know how to make it look interesting. Nothing more than a landfill with a camo net covered in flowers over it. Looks nice but still a mess and stinks underneath.

Reaction score
There's a reason why real webmasters refer to these as 'BootCrap' and 'TurdPress', because the markup they provide is a bunch over-bloated garbage and to claim you've mastered it just shows you know nothing about HTML, CSS, Javascript, accessibility or anything else. You just know how to make it look interesting. Nothing more than a landfill with a camo net covered in flowers over it. Looks nice but still a mess and stinks underneath.

I agree, on my own I leave big framework WP ( and its overweighted background work ).
I go 'full-stack' instead.

But lot of 'job offers' have the requirement about WP intermediate/expert users,
answering Sidra Aziz. it can't be apart. and one needing WordPress skills will choose somebody knowing WP.
it could be an 'ace' in front of recruiters, despite a big loss of performances from server side.

Ask a Question