Can I install VS2003 and VS2005 on the one machine

Hermit Dave

yeap you certainly can.

though you might have some problems when you try to create a project after
installing vs.net 2005. execute
windowsdir\Micrsoft.net\Framework\1.1 directory\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

after for as sql servers are concerned install the second one say yukon as a
named instance

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

BuddyWork

Yes you can, but I would advise to use another machine or
use Microsoft Virtual PC, because VS2005 is beta you
might hit a problem where you might have to reinstall the
operating system.

Thanks,

Shiva

Yes, but would suggest to install them on separate boxes given that VS2005
is still in beta and might cause problems.

Can I install VS2003 and VS2005 on the one machine and sql servers

Scott Allen

I'd strongly suggest separate machines. The betas have been
notoriously bad at un installing and upgrading, so chances are you'll
have to rebuild the machine when the next iteration hits the street.