How to install and use PhpSanitization

Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey Coding Forums Members.

In this simple article, I will explain how to install and use PhpSanitization.

But I will tell you what is PhpSanitization how can it help you.

What is PhpSanitization​

PhpSanitization is a simple class that can verify and clean values to assure they are valid.

It can take a given string and remove or encode certain types of text values, so it can be displayed on Web pages lowering the risk of being used to perform security attacks.

The class can also sanitize arrays of data by processing the array values one by one.

Features​

1. Out-Of-The-Box.
2. Support String, Arrays, and Associative Arrays.
3. Escape PDO and SQL queries.
4. Easy to Use.

How to Install​

First, you need to install the composer before installing it.

You can install Composer simply from here Composer.
Bash:
php -r "copy('https://getcomposer.org/installer', 'composer-setup.php');"
php -r "if (hash_file('sha384', 'composer-setup.php') === '756890a4488ce9024fc62c56153228907f1545c228516cbf63f885e036d37e9a59d27d63f46af1d4d07ee0f76181c7d3') { echo 'Installer verified'; } else { echo 'Installer corrupt'; unlink('composer-setup.php'); } echo PHP_EOL;"
php composer-setup.php
php -r "unlink('composer-setup.php');"

After installing composer now you will be able to install PhpSanitization.

Cd to your project folder using the terminal after that use this command to install the project using composer.

Bash:
composer require phpsanitization/phpsanitization

How to use​

The usage of the project is simple.

In your form handler add this block of code to sanitize any POST request.

PHP:
include_once 'vendor/autoload.php';

use PhpSanitization\PhpSanitization\Sanitization;

$s = new Sanitization();

$post = $s->useSanitize($_POST);

Documentation​

The documentation for PhpSanitization is available here.

In the End​

If you have any idea or like to contribute please do.

Download​

To download the project source code from here.