Can I integrate wordpress in ASP.NET

Bhavesh

hi everyone,

i want to use wordpress in my C#.net website ,,so is it possible to
use ? b'coz wordpress requires Php, mysql & apache...

If not then which DOTNET blog tool is best which can provide much same
functionality of wordpress blog tool..

any help will be appreciable..

thanks.

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

hi everyone,

i want to use wordpress in my C#.net website ,,so is it possible to
use ? b'coz wordpress requires Php, mysql & apache...

If not then which DOTNET blog tool is best which can provide much same
functionality of wordpress blog tool..

any help will be appreciable..

thanks.

You could try out the following
- DasBlog
- SubText
- BlogEngine.Net

Bhavesh

thanks john & Rad for replying..

I found BlogEngine.Net most convenient for my project..

again many thanks,

Regards,
Bhavesh