Can Python do this? First steps, links to resources or completesoftware referals appreciated.

ed.cottam

Hi, I'm an academic and I want to find/adapt/create a script that will grab abstracts (150-250 words of text) from Google Scholar search results and sort them by relevance (e.g. keywords, keyword combinations, anything other way you can think of).

Any of you guys know of a script that does this already? Preferably open source? If not, any resources you could bring to my attention? I' a complete Newb!

Thanks for your help.

Ed