can this be done by using iframe?

Farooq Karim

Greetings;

I have a problem, I have to achieve a result by necessarily using
iframe which I know is possible through frames but do not how to be
done in iframe.

frame html:
---------------------------------------
<frameset rows="90%,10%">
<frame src="index1.htm"></frame>
<frame src="index2.htm"></frame>
</frameset>

As you can see there are two frames one holds 90% of the screen
whereas the other holds 10%, I want to achieve the same results by
using the iframes, actually I want that 10% window to be fixed, the
behaviour <frameset> sets for the 10%....

I hope I made my question... if it need clarification please ask...
please help me!...

thank you.