Can't debug since I installed IE7

Tina

I installed IE7 and not I can't debug my asp.net projects. When I hit F5 it
says...

Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permission to
debug the application. The URL for this project is in the Internet zone.

I am an administrator on my machine.

What's up?

Thanks,

Tina

That didn't do it but then I googled around and found that moving that
string to "Local Internet Zone" did it for others. It also worked for me.
Thanks,

Juan T. Llibre

If you are debugging on your own machine,
just add the web server's domain (or localhost) to IE's Trusted Sites.

"Internet Options", "Security".