Can't get textbox to display scroll bars

active

Been trying to display text from a file.

I now know how to find the file and read it.

I read it int0 a textbox with fixed dimensions.

But I can't get the box to display scroll bars.

I looked at Panel but it does not have a Text property.

Can you suggest what might help here?

Thanks

Ad

Scott M.

You need to change the "TextMode" property of the textbox to "MultiLine" and
then the "Rows" and "Columns" properties accordingly. Then, once there is
too much text that will fit in the textbox, it will display scroll bars.

Ad

active

thanks

Scott M. said:
You need to change the "TextMode" property of the textbox to "MultiLine"
and then the "Rows" and "Columns" properties accordingly. Then, once
there is too much text that will fit in the textbox, it will display
scroll bars.

Top