Can't get the 8 pt font size.

Oscar

I am quite new to the ASP.NET environment and I try to port a VB 6.0
application to ASP.NET environment. In my VB application there are Textbox
and Label controls with are configured as fontname "Tahoma" and size =8 pt.
I want to have this same size configured within the ASP.NET designer. The
standard size (when not set) shows too big. In case I set "X-Small" it is
still larger the convential Tahoma 8 pt. So there is only one setting left,
that's "XX-Small" and this one shows too small. So I can't achieve the same
font size as the conventional Tahoma 8 pt.

Is there a way to achieve the Tahoma 8 pt size or have more detailed size
setting ?

regards,
Oscar

Oscar

No, I haven't

Can you please inform me how to configure the SCC stylesheet setting to
achieve my goal?