can't make objectlist show items in pages

Nikolay Anestev

Hi all.
I just cann't make this ObjectList control show items in pages. I set the
"ItemsPerPage", but it not works.
Also, I'd like to have every command object look like a link. I set the
"Format" property with "Link" value and it looks good in the form designer,
but when run on a device or on an emulator all the command objects appear as
buttons.

Any ideas?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards to all.

Nikolay Anestev

Andy

Greetings!

Nikolay Anestev said:
Hi all.
I just cann't make this ObjectList control show items in pages. I set the
"ItemsPerPage", but it not works.

I had that problem, too, until I found I had to set to 'true' the Paginate
property of the form the ObjectList control was in.

frm.Paginate = true;
Also, I'd like to have every command object look like a link. I set the
"Format" property with "Link" value and it looks good in the form designer,
but when run on a device or on an emulator all the command objects appear as
buttons.

That depends on what emulator you are using. I found that a Command control
with the Format property set to Link comes out as a link on Openwave and
PocketPC emulators, but is still a button on BlackBerry browsers.

My big Microsoft Press book on ASP.NET mobile controls is no help, either,
because the authors use <asp:LinkButton> instead of <mobile:Command> for
their link in their code. I'm still working on this problem myself.

Hope my information was of some use to you.
Nikolay Anestev

Andy West