## Capturing Ctrl key in LINUX ##

M.Senthil Kumar

hai all,
I'm developing an editor software in linux kernal 2.4 using C.I
don't know how to capture Control Key . I want to capture ^F ,
^E,^C,^H for my editor to show menus.I'm using curses laibrary for my
software.
Will u please help me how to do that.

Joona I Palaste

M.Senthil Kumar said:
hai all,
I'm developing an editor software in linux kernal 2.4 using C.I
don't know how to capture Control Key . I want to capture ^F ,
^E,^C,^H for my editor to show menus.I'm using curses laibrary for my
software.
Will u please help me how to do that.

Console interaction APIs, such as Curses, are off-topic here. Please ask
in comp.unix.programmer.

CBFalconer

M.Senthil Kumar said:
I'm developing an editor software in linux kernal 2.4 using C.I
don't know how to capture Control Key . I want to capture ^F ,
^E,^C,^H for my editor to show menus.I'm using curses laibrary
for my software. Will u please help me how to do that.

Whether those keys are even transmitted to your program is system
specific, and has nothing to do with the standard C language.
Consult a newsgroup that deals with your system.