    speakers.

    Any help much appreciated,

    Mick

    mick.heywood, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Andrew Thompson, Feb 26, 2007

  3. mick.heywood

    mick.heywood Guest

    Thanks Andrew. Turns out I was on the right track, but did not have
    audio loopback enabled so was getting no signal. Once that was
    enabled it was all good!

    Thanks again,

    Mick

    mick.heywood, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Your future lack of 'full quoting' will be
    thanks enough!
    Aha! Those damn audio loopbacks are a huge
    hurdle for deploying Java sound apps.
    Could you give us some more details of the
    OS and hardware?
    Excellent. Glad you sorted it.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 16, 2007