Cascading AutoComplete behavior as an alternative to CascadingDrop

Phillip Williams

In addition to using the Atlas ControlKit's control named
"CascadingDropDown", one might also want Cascading TextBoxes with
AutoComplete behavior, where you type the first few letters and tab out to
select the first item matching the typed letters.

I developed a customized class (by modifying the existing Atlas
Sys.UI.AutoCompleteBehavior class) to allow for parameters passing from one
TextBox (that has AutoComplete behavior) to another.

I named the customized class Sys.UI.CascadingAutoCompleteBehavior

You can view the demo and the source code in this link:

http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/aspnet20/atlas/cascading_autocomplete.aspx