    selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd
    DropDownList with choices that match that CompanyID. Thanks.

    David

    David C, Oct 24, 2009

  2. You can have a look at the code to the video tutorial on ASP.NET site

    Use ASP.NET AJAX Cascading Drop Down Control to Access a Database
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl...1-a870-2cce27553268/VB-CCDFromDatabase-VB.zip

    another link I would recommend is here
    http://www.nerdliness.com/article/2...x-cascadingdropdown-visual-basic-and-database

    Alexey Smirnov, Oct 24, 2009