Catalyst::Plugin::I18N::DBIC problem i_default

ongaro.michele

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to set up an application with i18n support with
Catalyst::plugin::I18N::DBIC

the config seems to be all right.

the problem comes here:

# $c->language( ['de'] );
# $c->load_lexicon( qw(header_test) );
# $c->log->warn( $c->localize('HOME'));

but $c->language returns 'i_default' so no db row is found and 'HOME'
is returned.
where is my error? I guess it is really stupid...

Thanks in advance,

M.

ongaro.michele

DBIC trace : SELECT me.id, me.language, me.path, me.message, me.value,
me.notes FROM lexicon me WHERE ( language = ? AND ( ( path = ? ) ) ):
'i_default', 'header_test'