CDOSYS and Japanese

Douglas

Hi,

Does anyone know how to send Japanese email with CDOSYS?

I'm having tons of problems with this and have spent the whole day trying
out different combinations of character sets and encoding.

I've gone through all the examples and tutorials I've come across but none
of them show how to send Japanese emails specifically and I haven't been
able to derive how to do it from the examples.

It must be possible because I can do it with .NET and CDO. I think they
both use the same CDO? However, I need it in classic ASP, not .net.

There must be someone out there that has done it. Any help would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks!