    write my own??
    (If I can find the time)

    James(UkJay)

    UkJay, Aug 15, 2006

  2. UkJay

    xhoster Guest

    This script being cgi-bin/guestbook.pl? Please put the body of your
    message in the body of your message.
    No. Why would I want to respond to someone trying to hack my computer
    by deleting my own files?

    Xho

    xhoster, Aug 16, 2006

  3. UkJay

    Matt Garrish Guest

    I'm not sure I follow. If they're pathetic attempts then why don't you
    just put measures in place to stop them? A simple captcha for instance
    will stop most bots.
    I try not to eat my code. Empty calories.
    Huh? You need to make connections between statements.
    Now that I don't feel the least bit of sympathy for. We all have day
    jobs, except one moron who seems to have disappeared of late. Have you
    tried the NMS scripts?

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Aug 16, 2006
  4. UkJay

    Tintin Guest

    "This script" being guestbook.pl. Where did you get guestbook.pl from?
    Deletes what files?
    Write your own and come back here if you need help with specific components.

    Tintin, Aug 16, 2006
  5. UkJay

    John Bokma Guest

    Just use mod_rewrite to return a forbidden, or to redirect the culprit to
    some other location.
    They call in on your server. You really want to delete files on your
    server?
    Ignore it, or return a forbidden, see:
    http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2005/01/11/

    John Bokma, Aug 16, 2006