Change Password Error

Tony

Hello,

Exchange 5.5 SP4 on W2K SP3.
When in OWA, go to Options->Change Password, i's returning an error when you
submit. I fill in the info for Domain, Account, old, new and confirm
passwords and it says "Error number: -2147023569 ". Then there's a link that
says 'Back' so that you can try again. Anyone seen this error before? A
search on Google and KB's returned nothing...

Thanks in advance,
Tony

Tammy B.

what happens if you change the password to "Error number: -2147023569 "

do you blow its mind?

Tony

Hi Ray,

Nobody's account has this flag set on it. I've also read and re-read that
article. Anything else to look for?

Cheers,
Tony