    box in an asp radio button?

    TIA,
    Chuck

    Chuck Ritzke, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Chuck Ritzke

    Marcel Guest

    I believe you cant, but you can use images instead and mimic the
    behaviour.

    Marcel van Eijkel
    (www.vaneijkel.com)

    Marcel, Aug 1, 2005

  3. No, it is not possible to modify the style of an HTML radio
    button/checkbox. This has always been an issue, and many have tried
    workarounds for it, some more successful than others.

    You might find this article useful :
    http://www.gamingheadlines.co.uk/wod/formstyle/index.html#thesolution

    Now, when someone (maybe you!) decides to actually integrate this type
    of solution in a subclass of <asp:checkbox> that would be rockin!

    - Andrew

    Andrew Backer, Aug 1, 2005