Change text color of "visited link" back to unvisited color ???

Matt Adams

As well known I could specify the text color in the body tag like:

<BODY TEXT=WHITE LINK=WHITE VLINK=RED ALINK=WHITE>

What I want to achieve now is that always (!) the text of the last visited link and
the text of the link under the cursor are red. All other links should be white.

The problem with the construction above is that a visited link remains for the rest of
the session red regardless wether it was visited 17 clicks back in the history or even just before.

I wanted ONLY the LAST visited link in red and - additionally -
the current link under the cursor (while the user chooses another link).

Probably I need a Javascript function.

Could someone help me ?

cu
Matt