change the sheet name while exporting datagrid data to excel

Guest

Hi,

I am having trouble renaming the excel sheet while exporting to excel.
we have a datagrid that contains some analytical data. I have the name to the
excel file as "temp.xls" inside the code. When the user clicks on the Export
to Excel button next to datagrid, it opens a popup with options Open, Save
and Cancel. When I click open, it opens the excel sheet with the sheet name
as .xls[temp[1] and the excel filename as temp[1].xls. As a result when the
user selects the data and try to use pivot table with that data it is giving
an error. I am thinking if I change the sheetname, then the pivot table would
work. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sridhar.