Changing default behaviour of ASP.NET2 Menu control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mikeg, Jun 19, 2006.

  1. Mikeg

    Mikeg Guest

    The default behaviour of a dynamic menu control in ASP.NET2 is that when a
    user moves the mouse pointer out of the borders of a 'pop-up' sub-menu, the
    menu immediately disappears.

    My users have a requirement whereby they don't want the pop-up submenu to
    disappear immediately they move outside of the menu border.

    The two preferred options options would be:
    1) the menu persists for a second or two before disappearing.
    or 2) they can move for a certain distance (eg pixels or %) outside of the
    menu border before it disappears.

    Does anyone know how I can implement these behaviours in the menu?

    Thanks for any help.
    Regards
    MikeG

    Mikeg, Jun 19, 2006

  2. Mikeg

    Bhuvana Guest

    Hi,

    You can set the DisappearAfter property to 2000 to wait for 2 sec.

    Bhuvana, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Mikeg

    Mikeg Guest

    Thanks for your help.