Changing image on Mouseover

Maxi

All areas surrounded to the center area has files
Thumbnail1.jpg......Thumbnail8.jpg. What I want to do is whenever user
moves his/her mouse in Thumbnail 1 area, the center area should show
Pic1.jpg, if they move their mouse to Thumbnail 2 area, the center area
should show Pic2.jpg and so on. If there is a click in any area, then
the picture should open in a new window. Eg, user clicks on Thumbnail5
area, the new window should open Pic5.jpg

I don't want my office users to view the source code either through
right-click->view source or by click menubar View->Source. Is there any
functionality like this in javascript?

Can anybody help writing a code for me?

See my html code below

<head>
<title>Maxi</title>
</head>

width="100%" height="100%">

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Maxi said:
I don't want my office users to view the source code either through
right-click->view source or by click menubar View->Source.

Tough luck. This cannot be prevented, and it would be a Bad Thing anyway.
Can anybody help writing a code for me?

Yes. Start by helping yourself, reading the manuals and thereby getting a
minimum clue about what you are doing. Come back if there are problems
with _your_ script code. Or pay me for the brain and time I would need to
invest to solve /your/ problem from the scratch.

PointedEars

dave

Maxi said:
All areas surrounded to the center area has files
Thumbnail1.jpg......Thumbnail8.jpg. What I want to do is whenever user
moves his/her mouse in Thumbnail 1 area, the center area should show
Pic1.jpg, if they move their mouse to Thumbnail 2 area, the center area
should show Pic2.jpg and so on. If there is a click in any area, then
the picture should open in a new window. Eg, user clicks on Thumbnail5
area, the new window should open Pic5.jpg

I don't want my office users to view the source code either through
right-click->view source or by click menubar View->Source. Is there any
functionality like this in javascript?

Can anybody help writing a code for me?

See my html code below
I don't think people here will actually write the code for you. Check
out the onmouseover event. what you want is fairly simple.

As far as viewing source there is no way to prevent View->Source. that
would indeed be a Bad Thing

Randy Webb

dave said the following on 4/3/2006 8:37 PM:
I don't think people here will actually write the code for you. Check
out the onmouseover event. what you want is fairly simple.

It is not as simple as you think it is.
As far as viewing source there is no way to prevent View->Source. that
would indeed be a Bad Thing

So is f**king with my mouse using onmouseover on an image.