Changing location of button on each individual slide of slideshow

Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I have searched far and wide to answer this question and came across this website. I’m really hoping someone can help me out with this because this is my last shot! haha. So, on my website theslidecase.com I want to make it so the “shop now” button changes location underneath the text on each slide. you’ll notice the text is in a different spot on each slide, i was able to do this by photoshopping the text overtop of the image as opposed to actaully coding it in…now im stuck…please help if you can!!

ps. This is a shopify website!

Thank you so much guys

pps. I should add that i know how to change the position of the button but ijust dont know how to actually target each slide. ie “.slideshow_slide-1” or something like that. I’m not sure going about how to edit each slide individually. in essence, i cant change the location of the button without changing the location of the button on every single slide.

I'm not sure whether id need to change this in the slideshow.liquid file or the theme.scss file. Let me know what you guys think. any help is grreatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: