check if a webpage is forwarding to a other webpage

martijn

H!

I'm busy with testing python and now i'm trying to check if a url makes
a forward to a other location with the same content.

So it will be possible to scan unique website's.
I already made these checks:

the html forward:

the header:

the url - check:
if '-':
check if 'sitename.com' has not the same content as site-name.com

the problem:
There are still website's forwarding to a other location with the same
content but they overrule the 3 checks above.

Thanks very Much,
GC-Martijn

garabik-news-2005-05

H!

I'm busy with testing python and now i'm trying to check if a url makes
a forward to a other location with the same content.

So it will be possible to scan unique website's.
I already made these checks:

the html forward:

the header:

the url - check:
if '-':
check if 'sitename.com' has not the same content as site-name.com

the problem:
There are still website's forwarding to a other location with the same
content but they overrule the 3 checks above.

there is also a simple Location: in header, as well as javascript
redirects (these are the most evil)

| Radovan Garabík http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__ garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk |